Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rules Are Done. Now Let's Get Creative!

I love making bad guys - coming up with backgrounds, shared goals, areas of conflict. Duke Lothar Wolf, Vasily Stanislavovich Orlov, Viscontessa Flavia Durand de la Penne, Anna Munro, Losang Tenzin, Oda Nagatoshi,  and Dr. Iskandar Kamari will live forever in infamy!

*provided the PCs ever discover what they're doing*

I've managed to get through all of the rules of Classified and now I'm on to the more creative parts. Smile on my face and the words keep flowing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking through my bookshelf yesterday and stumbled across my collection of John Eagle: Expeditor books, and thought of this project. They were a weird mishmash of spy novel and pulp adventure novel, where the hero has to pilot a one man nuclear submarine to the north pole to stop a mad scientist but gets into a fistfight with an Abominable Snowman along the way. They almost remind me of Moorcock's Jerry Cornell books, they're that weird.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP