Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Working from a La-Z-Boy

So Suzi's traveling for her Nurse Practitioner clinicals and she secured a house for us via her preceptor's employer. So now I'm sitting in a strange house, working from a chair much more comfy than my normal chair. I'm streaming Screaming for Vengeance via Youtube (own the album so feel fine about it) and about to read through a manuscript I received via e-mail yesterday.

Somewhere along the line, the future became the present....

It's hard to describe this weird temporal mix I'm in. Modern communications, music from the early 80's, reading a manuscript for a game from the late 70's.

(and if you don't have this album for some unknown reason, go buy it)



No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP