Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day off - ok, not really, but hey...

I've been reading a potential manuscript for our Advanced Adventures line and so far I am liking it. The set up, a small town built upon an ancient dwarven dam, is unique and the town has a nice feel to it. I haven't done any writing today, but it's been a long time since I took a day off from the creative side of the business. Kinda nice to rest the creative-brain for a day.

I've also been listening to the soundtrack from Coppala's Bram Stoker's Dracula after a friend of mine, Ari Marmell, said it was one of his go-to albums for writing music. So far I'm liking it, but some of the volume dynamics are bit too much for me, as I've found myself turning up or turning down the volume depending upon the song.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP