Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My New Social Media Policy

So here's my decision to try and improve my online social experience. I'm going to relate to everyone in a sincere, kind, and conscientious manner from here on out. If I find myself undesirous to relate to someone in that manner (because I'd rather just verbally smack at them), they'll get uncircled and/or blocked (after I've felt that need several times).

If any of you find me being a jerk online from here on out, please just point it out to me and remind me that I want to be better than that. My e-mail is josephbrowning@gmail.com

I've just gotten out of good conservation with someone that I disagree with and am enjoying this feeling of having a conversation with differing opinions without the desire to smack the other person. I'm going to aim for that experience in my online social world. I'm done with the the other.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP