Friday, January 17, 2014

Operation Rogue Lion Update

Right now I've got about 2.5 locations to do before the mission is basically done. After those locations, the rest is dealing with bits and bobs (statting up new weapons/equipment, detailing the city maps with hotels and restaurants, providing a bit more information regarding background, tec.) that should come pretty quickly.

Once that's done, I'll run into layout and get the rough plan going enough to commission art based upon where the text needs support or where the layout's being a bitch and needs some correction.

All in all, not too bad. I may not be done by the end of the month like I hoped, but I'm pretty certain if not, I'll be done by the end of the 1st week in Feb.


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP