Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Pistols for Classified

After several hours of consideration, I've decided on the following 10 pistols to include in the Classified core book (always leaving in the possibility of a weapon/gadget book/series).

Beretta .25
Beretta M9
Browning Hi-Power
FN Five-seven
Glock 19
Heckler & Koch P30
SIG Sauer P229
Smith & Wesson Model 500
Walther PPK
Walther PPS

I think this group nicely covers much of what would be desired in a modern Classified game with players who aren't that concerned with having multiple specific options regarding weaponry. The PPK is out-of-date with many of the other weapons on the list, but I believe I *have* to include it - it's too iconic not to include, IMO.

Now, on to rifles, shotguns, and submachine guns...

2 comments:

jgbrowning said...

I've just added the Smith & Wesson Model 640 to the list to have a more-reasonably-powered revolver in there as well.

jgbrowning said...

I've also added the Kel-Tec PF-9 as a back up gun option since I suspect that will be of interest to players.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP