Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Advanced Adventures Manuscript Accepted!

Pending the contract signing, I've added another module to the AA line, bringing the line up to 31 modules with 25 currently published. I'm pleased to say that the line has done quite well and I believe we'll continue further with it. I'd love to see 40, 50, and even 60 modules eventually. Hell, lets not kid ourselves, I'd actually love to be publishing these 20 years from now. :-)

Thanks to all my writers! And to the artists that help give the modules their distinctive character as well!

3 comments:

Xyanthon said...

Heh, Joe, I'd love for you to keep publishing them 20+ years for now as well!

Anonymous said...

And thank you for your part in keeping old school gaming alive and in print.

jgbrowning said...

Thanks David, and Johnathan, it would be *very* cool to still be putting these modules to print in 20 years. Here's to hoping!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP