Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How To Stack The Submissions Deck In Your Favor..

As all of you know, I publish old-school adventures (and a lot of them, I must say). I accept manuscripts in almost any form (I don't accept boxed-text adventures, however) because I expect there to be great variation between presentation of all the old-school stuff.

Today, however, I got my first manuscript that is formatted the way that I format the Advanced Adventures line. Needless to say I am *very* well-disposed to the submission before even reading it. Now, here's to hoping the content and themes are as good a match to my vision for the Advanced Adventures line!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely keep that in mind as I work on mine! ;-)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP