Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jan 2013 OSR Calendar Sample Page

After several hours of effort, here's what I'm envisioning. I ow a great debt to Plaag over at The Acaeum for the original material information and an equally great debt to Guy Fullerton for his amazing OSR Hoard and Horde list. I'd love to include more info on other Old-School Games. There are 5 categories as indicated via color and the small legend at the top of the page. So far, I'm quite pleased with it.

EDIT: To view at full resolution, you may have to right-click and hit "view image."


5 comments:

Matt Finch said...

There's no room for me to write down what I'm supposed to do that day, though... :)

jgbrowning said...

Your supposed to change your release schedule to fall on a day without any releases! ;-)

Nerd Tangent said...

I assume you'll note things like Canadian Thanksgiving...

jgbrowning said...

It's going to be a US-centric calendar, sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'd buy one, great idea.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP