Sunday, February 19, 2012

Still Sick and Still Seeking Manuscripts

Hard to believe, but I'm still ill. I've spent the last few days laying in bed reading, sleeping, and watching TV. Today I'm going to get some work done as I can't really hold off any longer. One of the nice things about being your own boss is that you can call in sick whenever you want, but the more you do it the less money you make. *sigh*

So I'm back at work (even though it probably won't be for that many hours today) and I'd love to see some manuscripts come my way.

4 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Still sick? My goodness, I hope you feel better soon. I always try to read when I'm sick but usually my head is too clouded and stuffy.

Xyanthon said...

Wow Joe, hope you are feeling better soon. I'd love to send a manuscript but this writing thing is hard ;). I'm actually about 6100 word into an adventure right now. Probably right over the half way mark.

Nick said...

That reminds me, I really do need to get back to work on my writing.

I wish my stuff was high enough quality to send in, I tell you what.

jgbrowning said...

John, love to see the manuscript when you're done.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP