Saturday, August 27, 2011

The New Game - Update

Decided upon a name - One Shot. Been writing like a little fiend, already have the layout design in my head and sketched out on paper. This is actually a rather ambitious project with some pretty high expectations and have a pretty good list of playtesters ready to go.

The good news is that One Shot will probably only cost $1. I want pretty much everyone and their dog to be able to get a copy. I thought about making it free, but I do need a little bit of remuneration for my time since I could be spending it on other paying rpg stuff.

I'm hoping it will come in under 12 pages. I think it should, we'll have to see.

1 comment:

jgbrowning said...

Glad you like it, John. I think it's perfect for what it's trying to do. :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP