Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Advanced Adventures #19: The Secret of the Callair Hills

Just finished the layout for AA 19 and off it goes to Suzi for 2nd editing run. It's the first adventure from Geoff Gander and I think its a good one for 3-5th levelers. It's pretty open and wide, allowing for a lot of customization if the GM wants to do such. After 2nd editing, art direction.

Listening to Gogol Bordello right now - some gypsy punk for all of you...




It's semi-autobiographical story of the lead singer who, after fleeing the Chernobyl meltdown, spent several years in a refugee camp before finally being able to enter the US as a political refugee.

"But since the early age
I broke out of the cage
And learned how to make marching drum from fish can
And I knew I'd run away
So without further delay
I said, 'Two tears in a bucket, motherfuck it!'

And it seems like I ran and ran
Through the garbage and quicksand
And after getting checked for fleas
And barricades of embassies,
I never, never, never wanna be young again!"

3 comments:

Xyanthon said...

Cool Joe, looking forward to picking up a copy. Any more Advance Adventures planned for the year?

jgbrowning said...

There's 18 - The Forsaken Sepulcher, 19 - The Secret of the Callair Hills, 20 - The Riddle of Anadi, 21 - Down the Shadowvein, 22 - Stonepick Crossing and perhaps a Gen Con tourney module called 23 - The Obsidian Sands of Syncrates. The order of them may change.

I'd have to write that last one, but I think I have an exceptional idea for a tourney mod that I think's quite unique.

Ben L. said...

God, I love Gogol Bordello.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP