Friday, September 4, 2009

Sorcery & Super Science! version 3 done

Just finished V3 of S&SS. Additions include highlights (background quirks with bennies), vehicles, and a new whisper track.

More importantly, I've consolidated the formatting of various things, conveying more information in less space. I've added about 4k more works to V3 than V2, but I'm only using 2 more pages (in Word). I like thing to be concise.

Now, to produce a new playtest document for V3, along with updating the sample characters, and then e-mails to those already involved in the process. We're nearing the Beta. Only a few more thing I want to check off the list before opening up the doors to a wider playtest group.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP