Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Return of Advanced Adventures!

After a 3.5 year hiatus, I'm returning to the Advanced Adventures line. Yesterday I picked up where I've left off on The Heart of the Titan (Advanced Adventures #50) and when I first pulled out my dice to roll for monster hit points (I always roll fair-n-square) I felt the old joy of creating rpg material return.



It had been gone for a while: finishing Arden Vul took a lot out of me and I've turned to fiction to follow my joy, which was part of the bargain I made with myself when I decided to be self-employed 25 years ago. I was only going to do what brought me joy (because the pay was never going to be worth doing otherwise).



But now it's back, baby! and I'm excited to get the next Advanced Adventures out. I have manuscripts for number 44-49 (which require editing, cartogarphy, lay-out, art, etc..) and am writing #50, so we'll get the Advanced Adventures line to the half century mark.



It will probably not be til the end of the year that the next one comes out, but they're on the road. I just have to figure out how to balance my fiction work with my rpg work.



No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP