Saturday, October 9, 2010

Music and Writing

I spend most of my writing time listening to music from several different genres. I tend to favor old-school metal (and some modern metal sans cookie-monster lyrics) and rock music more than anything. This influences my writing in many ways, mostly through mood and tone, but sometimes directly - such as the fortunate son spirit being pulled from Creedence Clearwater Revival's song of the same name. In some ways, music is so tied to my creativity that simply playing a record will help break through a writing-block.

Hrm... a post not much about anything. That's ok since it's a Saturday and most people visit the blog during the weekdays. Ya'll need to get to work instead of reading my blog... :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP