Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wererat in the Sewers

In this blog I tend to focus on our old-school products as well as other current products such as Classified, and Worlds Apart, but we have done work on other systems like Pathfinder, D&D3.X, and D&D 4e. Below is a cover illustration from one of our 4e modules. It's got a more cartoony-feel to it than is typical to our old-school stuff, but I think it's a bang-on illustration. I particularly like the colors. Here's to hoping that 5e is better than 4e was.


2 comments:

Joan I. Guardiet said...

Thanks Joseph, I'm glad you still like the illo. You know where I am when you need new material ;)

jgbrowning said...

It's a great illo, Joan. It's got that, "Aw, crap, we've got a fight on our hands" feeling... :-)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP