Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Up Way To Early

I seem to find myself waking up at 5am more and more frequently. I both like and dislike this trend: it's great for getting work done, but it also means I get a bad case of the sleepies mid-day. Ah well.

Today is all about Advanced Adventures #31: The Lost Lair of Drecallis. Last night I started editing and read about a page or two and I'm again reminded about how clean a manuscript it is. Refreshing! I should be able to turn this one around and get out an art order with haste.

For those who don't know, Suzi passed her nursing test and is now an RN as of last week. We also just received word that she's going to be doing her Nurse Practitioner clinicals in our old town Coshocton. It's been a very good two weeks here at casa XRP.

Well, good morning and off to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good stuff; congratulations on both counts!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP