Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tome of Tomes

So I've got about 50 of these books now and I'm thinking about compiling them into a PDF product once I hit 100. Should be sometime this year, I imagine. I think it would be a cool little product and give me a business-reason to keep doing it. When you do what you like, it's much easier to get things done. The best thing, IMO, about doing a pdf product would be that I'd classify all the books according to fields of study and special knowledge areas. I think that would make it quite useful at the table.

The Birds of the Central Sea
Author: Chass Buntling
Race: Human
Dimensions: 16x16x2
Weight: 10 lbs.
Materials: Leather-bound, woodboard, parchment
Rarity: Uncommon
Fields of Study: Fauna
Special Knowledge Categories: Avians
Value: 150 gp

A lavishly illuminated work, the birds dwelling in the areas around the Central Sea (including the islands) are carefully recorded in this work. Chass Buntling was a renowned Druid intimately familiar with all of the flora and fauna of the area, but chose only to record his love of birds in a format accessible to those outside the order. Although a through work, many of the more rare birds of the Central Sea are missing from the work. Some speculate that is by choice, as it is hard to believe otherwise.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP