Friday, January 14, 2011

The OSR wants you!

at GenCon. :)

I've already been contacted by a few people concerning product placement at the OSR booth and want to remind everyone that we'd like to have as many products from as many different people as possible at the booth. The OSR is the result of many independent people doing their own thing, and we'd like to be able to show that off at Gen Con. So if you've published an OSR product or two, please don't hesitate to contact me at josephbrowning@gmail.com and I'll get the details of the booth to you so you can make a decision.

2 comments:

Xyanthon said...

Woot!!! Looks like there is a VERY good chance I'll be able to make it. I can schedule my class the Monday after GenCon.

jgbrowning said...

Ah hells yah! :)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP