Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2:20 and Nervous

In a few hours I will, hopefully, have very good news. Until then I busy myself working on the bestiary for Worlds Apart.

Given the Fantasy Opera nature of the game, I've decided to create a stable of creatures that are uncommon for traditional fantasy role-playing games by plunging into the mythology of mostly non-Western European cultures. This should make the monsters as wild and fantastic as I'd like while also providing a solid-grounding in the mythological feeling I'm looking for.

Also, it should be educational for the reader. I think that a lot of people have forgotten that role-playing games can be educational in terms of vocabulary as well as culture. I'd like to do a little bit of that in Worlds Apart as well.

1 comment:

Trey said...

Well, I hope you get your good news.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP