I must confess that I have recently dug up my old copy of Civ IV and have been playing the hell out of it. I find it a great game and I love creating customized worlds. Right now I'm in the fight of my life and doing well, but I'm in the middle of a Pangean continent so anything can go bad very quickly. I'm trying to march to the sea to get at least one more-easily-securable front, but we'll have to see how that works out. I've looked only lightly at the latest Civ game and I'll have to pass until I get a better computer. 'Ole worky-horse laptop may be able to do it, but it really slows down in IV, so I imagine V would be much worse.
But I have managed to get some work done. Mostly outlining stuff and an art commission for the ZZZ Guide. Hopefully that should be available soon.
Some Links on Naming
10 hours ago

4 comments:
Loved playing Civ back in the day!
I've wasted so many hours with Civ II! Such a great game.
I lost a summer to Civ II.
I think almost everyone exposed to Civ II lost a summer to it. :) I'm still going strong and look to be in a winning situation. Nice taking a day off.
Post a Comment