Thursday, November 4, 2010

About that question yesterday...

So I checked on the hit counter for this blog this morning, as I do every day, and found that I had the most visitors ever along with an above average time on site yesterday. *ironic laugh* So posting inquisitive posts seems to interest people. :)

I suspect there are those out there going, "Well, duh." But for me its a process of discovery, for although I've been publishing for 7 years now, I've only really been blogging for something like 3 or 4 months. I imagine that means I need to read some research about blogging and see what I can find out. I tried research reading before I started the blog, but it didn't have a concrete application at the time and was a bit to boring. Now that I've got a blog, I should find out what works best in general and then figure out what works best for rpg blogs in specific.

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post and thank to those who just stopped by!

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP