Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Palette Cleanser...

I've been going full-bore on Classified recently so I've decided to switch gears for a day or two and continue working on Advanced Adventures #32: Aerie of the Cloud Giant Strategos for a bit. I need to clear my head regarding Operation Rogue Lion and The Bucharest Libretto so that when I come back to them I have a fresh take.

I've found that switching like this helps me produce better material because no matter how enthused you are about something, the 10th day in a row you plug away at it, you start to look more towards its completion than the work at hand, and that results in less-than-optimal work. Switching to something else lets me recharge a bit and then come back ready to go.

Oh, I'm also still looking for more Advanced Adventure manuscripts, so if you've got 'em, I'd like to see 'em. I currently have NO manuscripts and I'd like to change that...

1 comment:

Dan of Earth said...

I find that works for me as well. I'm looking forward to seeing Classified.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP