Monday, March 18, 2013

Massive Art Direction and Another Illo

So today I'm feeling rather under the weather and I've decided that I shouldn't try to write this way - I don't think I'd perform very well.

So I've decided to try and start the full art direction of Classified. I'm estimating I have about 8 or 9 pages of art direction to provide, mostly composed of 1/3 page or smaller illustrations. I normally do art direction piecemeal, but this needs to be done and my brain is like poorly-set jello, so here we go!

Oh, here's another piece of art from Classified. This one is Anna Elisabeth Munro (Queen of Death - OSIRIS) and her trusty Walther WA-2000. So far, I think the art's a strong addition to the feel of game.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP