Friday, September 16, 2011

The Shadowvein Trilogy Covers

So I've gotten the covers ready for Down the Shadowvein and The Mouth of the Shadowvein and I thought it would be cool to see all three of the covers in the Shadowvein Trilogy next to each other. Beginning in The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom, the modules detail some of the subterranean areas found along the underground river call The Shadowvein. The series is for levels 2-5 and I think a great way to get players into the depths without having to wait for the high-level D series. So, below are the three covers! Art by Stefan Poag.

The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom


Down the Shadowvein


The Mouth of the Shadowvein

7 comments:

Dangerous Brian said...

There's a fery good chance that I'll be Dming the Pod-Caverns very soon. So far, some of the PC's in my OSRIC game have been very keen to negotiate with the local lizardmen rather than fight them for control of the Temple the party currently occupies.

If they're successful, they'll learn that an onslaught of strange plant creatures recently forced the lizardmen out of their home caverns...

jgbrowning said...

Cool! If you run into the situation where the PCs want to go down The Shadowvein and the adventure's not out yet, contact me at josephbrowning@gmail.com and we may be able to work something out. I've got to publish Stonepick before finishing the Shadowvein trilogy.

Legion said...

Sell me these now.

jgbrowning said...

I wish I could! :)

Greg G said...

Look great! SP rocks.

Legion said...

Do you have even a likely-to-be-wildly-inaccurate ETA?

I mean, these are real right? They're not like this:

http://i.somethingawful.com/u/elpintogrande/aug11/topmodel/katiebigcover.jpg

Though I do wish that was real too.
I might have to get on that.

jgbrowning said...

A good ETA would be early next year (Jan or Feb.) And yeah, they're real, as are the other 20 that have proceeded them. :)

You can find them at the below link.

http://www.xrpshop.citymax.com/page/page/3906568.htm

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP