Monday, April 13, 2015

Tome of Tomes

Just posted the next 7 tomes over at my Patreon page and am again thankful for everyone's support. If you really enjoy the series and decide to tip in $1 per bunch (currently 7 tomes in 2 bunches per month) I'd be very happy. If not, I'll keep posting them as I go and you can enjoy anyway! The below tome is the last in the Alchemy series I put up last month: next up are a series of what I'm calling ritual tomes...

Practical Alchemy
Author: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Dimensions: 16x16x1
Weight: 5 lbs.
Materials: Leather-bound, woodboard, parchment
Rarity: Rare
Fields of Study: Physical universe
Special Knowledge Categories: Chemistry
Value: 75 gp

Practical Alchemy is a rare work in the exoteric field: clear, concise, diagrammed, and reproducible. The unknown author walks the reader through the basic alchemical processes of calcination, distillation, fermentation, fixation, and sublimation. The material within is too basic for any well-trained alchemist, but for those unenlightened, it provides a rapid spring-board into the study.


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP