Thursday, May 19, 2011

What's up with Sorcery & Super Science?

I'm sure there are some out there wondering, "Where's all the S&SS stuff that used to fill the blog?" Well, the answer is I've got The Scourge of the Rat Men and The Vulture Men of Waukegan in editing right now and they'll be coming out by Gen Con, so I'm experiencing a little bottle-neck in terms of work-flow. Additionally, I've been very focused on the OSR stuff, making sure the Gen Con tourney adventure is ready as well as both of the Shadowvein adventures.

The good news is that all I've got left to do for the OSR stuff is the character sheets and then S&SS will move back to the front-burner. There are still dozens of critters, items and artifacts waiting to be discovered in the ruins - I've just jaunted over to the fantasy dimension for a bit. :)

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP