Thursday, February 3, 2011

Down the Shadowvein & Call for Gen Con Tourney GMs

I have two more sections on this one to go and I already have almost 12k words. That's normally the limit I place upon submitted manuscripts. I get special word-count privileges. :) It's turning into quite a fun lower-level underdeeps exploration mod, but even with having only two more areas to describe that's only half the map that I originally drew up ala Descent into the Depths. It looks like there will be a follow-up adventure for this one, making it the first two-parter in the Advanced Adventures line.

Also, I've just started writing an adventure called The Obsidian Sands of Syncrates that I plan on using as the Gen Con 2011 Tourney this year. This year it'll be a one session (instead of two session) tourney as I need to be at the OSR booth as much as possible.

If there are any interested GMs out there who'd like to be part of the tourney (so far we have two GMs total), drop me a line at josephbrowning@gmail.com and introduce yourself. I'd love to have several tables going at once (last year we had 3) and welcome assistance.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP