Monday, March 2, 2015

Patreon Campaign successful on the first day!

I'm very happy to say that the Tome of Tomes Patreon Campaign I started yesterday is successful and we've even passed our first milestone goal! I'm pleased about the support and because of it, I get to spend time today coming up with new books for fantasy libraries. Excellent!

I've decided that since I'm going to be releasing 6 tomes every two weeks (perhaps 7 if I get a few more patrons), I'm going to group them into small themes reflecting the interests of a particular subject. For example, the first group of 6 is going to be books you could find in a Alchemist's library. Titles so far include: Korpora’s Spagyrics, Esoteric Alchemy, Salt Sulfur Mercury, Scholastic Alchemy, Outer Alchemy, Rasâyana. The last two are the most rare, being from far-away eastern lands...

I'm really glad to be working on these again. Thanks guys!


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP