Sunday, March 1, 2015

I've started a Tome of Tomes Patreon project!

So I've started a Patreon campaign for my Tome of Tomes series! I've decided to do this because, as you all know, I support myself doing this rpg-writing gig and that means I try to focus my efforts (and time) on things that I think will turn out to be the most profitable. Sometimes I'm wrong about that choice, but most of the time I can guess pretty well. I've been doing this a while after all.

That means that sometimes the things I enjoy most I can't spend much time on. One of those things is the Tome of Tome series. I *really* love writing up those little books, but the time involved can be surprisingly non-cost-effective. Writing them helps me get in touch with the wonder I had as a 12 year-old, diving into dungeons and finding secret, esoteric libraries.

So here's where you guys could come in. If I could only get 5 people to support my efforts, I'd feel ok about spending the time needed to create them. I've decided that I'm going to give it a good 6 month shot regardless how many Patreons support my efforts, but after that I'll bow to reality and accept that I need to put my efforts elsewhere. Also, all the tomes will posted here on the blog of course.



No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP