Saturday, April 13, 2013

Help Me Blogger Readers, You're My Only Hope!

I seek the wisdom of my Blogger readers regarding the resolution table colors for Sorcery & Super Science!

I want to use Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black as the table colors because those are the colors that are used to print (CMYK). They're the 4C's in the name.

However, I see the utility of using simpler names such as Blue, Red, Yellow, and Black.

Question: Should I go CMYK or BRYB, and if I go with BRYB, should I use *real* blue and red or should I use CM anyway. For reverence, I've included a strip of the colors so everyone can see (top CMYK, bottom BRYB).

Thanks!

 

5 comments:

JasperAK said...

From a graphics design standpoint I would go with the BRYB, but I prefer the CMYK because it reminds me of CGA graphics.

jgbrowning said...

Hrm... didn't think of the correlation with CGA graphics. Thanks!

EOTB said...

It wouldn't make any difference to me as a consumer, so I would say go with what speaks to you.

Nathan said...

If they are going to be the background colours on a table, I would do some tests with text over the colours and see which are easier to read at the font size etc you intend to use.

jgbrowning said...

Another good point. I'll work on that today.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP