Thursday, December 6, 2012

10-Year Sale Update

Well, we're 6 days into our big sale and I have to say that I didn't stock as well as I should have. We've ran out of Advanced Adventures Compendium One, AA #20, and AA#15. We're also out of the 1-on-1 Compendium (but I'd expected that - I need to do a complete reprint of that one).

Thankfully, such errors on my part are at least not terrible errors. From a business perspective, it's always nice to underestimate the response to a sale as opposed to an overestimation.

That said, I know there are a lot of people who wanted in on the AA Compendiums, so to help make up for my mistake, I've changed the LULU price of Advanced Adventures Compendium One to something similar to the sales price for our big sale after you use the discount coupon FELICITAS to get 20% off. This way, those who you who really wanted it will be able to get it.

My apologies for running out of stock and thanks to everyone who's made a purchase and my apologies for those who wanted something we're now out of.

3 comments:

Black Vulmea said...

Congratulations on your success - well-deserved.

Matthew James Stanham said...

My order arrived today; all appears to be ship-shape! Thanks Joseph!

jgbrowning said...

Glad to hear it Matthew, and thanks for the kind words, Vulmea.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP