Monday, November 19, 2012

Advanced Adventure #28: Redtooth Ridge Art Order Out

Just sent off the art order for Advanced Adventure #28: Redtooth Ridge to John and Daisy Bingham. I'm glad that one's done and now, on to the next AA in the queue - AA#29: The Doom of Red Rauthim. After that, AA#30: To End the Rising,and then to AA#31: Aerie of the Cloud Giant Strategos. I'm writing #31 and I don't even have a manuscript for it - but I do have some maps and a general plan of attack. It's supposed to be a continuation to Against the Giants. Gonna be fun!

Busy busy....

(Ever notice how there's just a ridiculous number of vowels in "queue?" I mean, you've got two "ue" in a row for no good reason...  Might as well go with queueueueueueue... now I'm thinking about the lady in Kung Pow)


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP