Saturday, September 1, 2012

Worlds Apart PDFs now For Sale!

I am stoked! Just finished uploading the 6 PDFs to rpgnow.com. We've got the Core Rules for $12, the free Core Rules sans illustrations, 3 island gazetteers (Awmrie, Deave, Gryce) for $2 each, and Suppliers-a list of pre-generated cargoes to keep the game moving swiftly when the PC decide to engage in a bit of unexpected trade for $3.

Thank to everyone for their patience and I hope you all check out the game! After the "losing the cover" fiasco, I created the below cover to get back to the real roots of the game. It's clear, direct, and I prefer it to the prior versions. I love the excitement I get when putting out something new, after 9 years it's still not gotten old... :-)


  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP