Monday, March 28, 2011

Down the Shadowvein

Just put the finishing touches on Advanced Adventure #23: Down the Shadowvein. This one is a follow up to Advanced Adventures #1: The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom and precedes Advanced Adventures #24: The Mouth of the Shadowvein. AA#24 is about 20% done right now. I think people are going to have a lot of fun with these. They're a low-mid level descent into the underearth. My favorite area in #23 is called The Snide Dungeon

Here's a player's map. I think you'll see what paradigm the modules are designed under.

4 comments:

Akrasia said...

This looks extremely cool! And I like the tie to the Pod-Caverns module.

Unknown said...

Very cool. I am looking forward to these underworld adventures. What levels are they likely to be for, given that Pod Caverns of the Sinister Shroom is 2-4, I would hope for something similar, but I imagine that might be somewhat difficult in context!

jgbrowning said...

Matthew: They're both for 3-5th levels.

Unknown said...

Excellent!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP