Wednesday, March 23, 2011

8th Anniversary - 50% off all our PDFs!

8 years ago today, Suzi and I officially started this crazy rpg publishing business by releasing our first PDF, A Magical Medieval Society: Western Europe. Throughout the next 8 years we've managed to create over 180 PDFs supporting 1e, 3e, 4e, Pathfinder, and last year we created our own game and system, Sorcery & Super Science. It's hard to express how much I love what I do. I'm immensely satisfied to be able to pursue what I enjoy as a vocation.

So, until the end of March, we've put all our PDFs for sale for 50% off! It's our thanks to all of you for all of your support throughout the years. You can buy them at Your Games Now, Rpgnow, E23, and Paizo.

Thank You!

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP