Sunday, December 31, 2017

A New Year's On The Way...

The numbers are in and I'm pleased to say that I've lost 31.35 lbs. in 2017 and exercised 122 times. I started in Jan of 2016 and am now down a total of 68 lbs. Several more years of this to go before I hit my target weight, but it now seems like an inevitability, rather than something that requires difficult and constant striving. Here's hope to all who make a New Year's Resolution to lose weight and get healthier succeed! It sure isn't easy.

On a professional note, I'm working through Arden Vul editing and my excitement with the project continues unabated. I've an Advanced Adventures manuscript or two that I should also be editing and one that I'm writing, both of which will see more attention next month. And long-term, I'm still slowly (oh so slowly) chugging away on Sorcery and Super Science! 2 using the ICONS system.

But now, back to editing, and the music of choice is the wonderful Diablo I soundtrack, released a little more than 20 years ago. (FRESH MEAT!!!!) :-)


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP