Thursday, January 1, 2015

Apparantly I'm one of the reasons why 2014 was the best year ever for tabletop rpging....

So the folks over at Topless Robot put together a list of some of the great rpg stuff that came out in 2014 and I managed to land in a #4 with Classified. Our retro-clone of the wonderful game designed by Gerard Christopher Klug way back in the early 80's made the list and I'm very happy to see that. I think the game is great for spy stuff and (IMO) particularly shines in one player-one GM play.

One minor correction to the article is that Classified (and the mission Operation Rogue Lion) is available world-wide via distribution, not just at Lulu. But that's not very important, really, and I'm glad to see other people enjoying what I had a hand in creating.


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP