Thursday, June 28, 2012

There Will Be a Free Version of Worlds Apart

I've been working on smaller PDF only stuff that should release when Worlds Apart comes out. Since I've decided to release a non-art version for free, I'm trying to have some $2 PDF expansions out there to entice some people into forking over their hard-earned cash even if they only get the non-art version of the Worlds Apart core book (which is 96 pages, btw). :-)

So far I have a three PDFs done and am working the 4th. I hope to have 6 or 7 by the time Worlds Apart comes out in August or September, 2012.

3 comments:

Shane Mangus said...

Whoa, this is unexpected and fantastic news. I have really been looking forward to WA since you announced it. I had planned to pick up a dead-tree copy anyway, but I hope the free no art PDF will help drive traffic to the game. Thanks, Joseph!

Tenkar said...

Very cool news! Looking forward to it.

jgbrowning said...

I'm getting pretty excited myself... :-)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP